Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Front exhaust pipe and the Lambda sensor :( Front pipe should be changed this afternoon and he is hoping that it will fix what ever is wrong with the sensor till then I have a 1.6 146 in white :eek:

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
Front exhaust pipe and the Lambda sensor :( Front pipe should be changed this afternoon and he is hoping that it will fix what ever is wrong with the sensor till then I have a 1.6 146 in white :eek:
not too bad then, I just hope he has the right pipe to hand, the change over was late N reg, early P, can be a job to get the early ones.

If you need to buy an early one, Roy at Desira in Diss parts dept knows better than most having sorted mine, IIRC he had to order a Japanese pipe based on the parts disc No. Still, its on, it fits and hasn't dropped off.

HTH

·
Registered
457 Posts
paid £120 for my front pipe after being quoted in excess of £200. fail does'nt sound to bad though.... be happy mine read like war and peace this year!!!:)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
paid £120 for my front pipe after being quoted in excess of £200. fail does'nt sound to bad though.... be happy mine read like war and peace this year!!!:)
Dam! lol I sold my spare down pipe for £20 to a lad in Scotland! But it was in my way so it had to go!

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
blah, it was just £20 to spend on beer, i dont like to see fellow Alfa owners get ripped off when they are in need.

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
sounds familiar.....

what shape is your flange baby?

I'm guessing it's an older one seen as the wrong one has arrived. A 155 downpipe also fits if that helps....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts