Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have just had my 1999 Spider pass it's MOT.

A set of new rear discs/pads and she is good for another 12 months with an MOT until 30 April 2013.

Some minor advisories as the examiner was a real stickler.

This is all for the sale, I hope the 12 months MOT entices some more potential buyers down into SE London!

Advert is here, I am open to reasonable offers (in this buyers market).

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
I thought you had her sold?:( Suppose you have had the glut of tyre kicker there is about these days.
Anyways, good luck selling mate.:thumbs:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought you had her sold?:( Suppose you have had the glut of tyre kicker there is about these days.
Anyways, good luck selling mate.:thumbs:
I have had a shocker selling this car - I have never had so much of my time wasted by indecisive people / idiots.

The latest chap seems like a decent bloke, we shook hands on Saturday (sale with 12 months MOT), but that is hardly legally binding.

///

The big question is 'what to drive next?'

I may take a break from Alfa's for a while and have something that does not cost me £100 in repairs/maintenance EVERY BLOODY MONTH.

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
Ah but! you'll soon get bored of the dull euro box, its like going out with a woman who keeps you on your toes and ditching her for a safe church going librarian who goes to bed every night at 9 pm, you'll miss the hassle?:lol:;)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah but! you'll soon get bored of the dull euro box, its like going out with a woman who keeps you on your toes and ditching her for a safe church going librarian who goes to bed every night at 9 pm, you'll miss the hassle?:lol:;)
Yes, you are absolutely correct! I will get bored of whatever I purchase next.

No car has been as fun to drive as my 145 Cloverleaf, that was an amazing little car. Why don't they make them like that any more?

I have the Blackbird to ride in the summer, but I do need a reliable, sensible motor for day to day stuff (the Spider was not that).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts