Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RimRenault I guess? He has about 1000 eek!

Then we have Artlover, Eve, Marcia.

People like Nem etc. don't count IMO: they're EX :D

·
Registered
8,688 Posts
I think I win that one! Strictly speaking ,I actually don`t own a car at all! Spider was paid for by my wife,and I am currently driving a company Mondeo.
GTV6 must have quite a few posts too.

:D

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jamie and the magic torch:
<strong>on that basis, Mel applys to this, as it's Eve who actually owns the Alfa, his car is the Smart Convertable :D :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Still haven't quite figured out our relationships ,hey Jamie ? wink

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
How do we prove Alfa ownership, we could all be Saxo drivers? eek! wink

N

·
0 Posts
Hello...anyone heard of a chap called Nemesis???

I think I can claim this dubious honour, but hopefully not for much longer...

:D :D :D

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
Well, in the strict sense of the word, neither, Mel,Ivo nor me are Alfa owners.. eek! we're just lucky (and glad wink )our bosses want to pay for them :D

N

·
0 Posts
Having access to an Alfa counts as an Alfa Owner which dismisses Pete, Wim, Mel etc etc etc.

I drive a spin dryer :D

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jamie and the magic torch:
<strong>Surely G must be in top position ?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where is he BTW?? long time no see..

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
c'mon guys, learn the rules :D

if you have or had access to a Alfa, it doesn't count :rolleyes:

Hmm, were does that leave Artlover and Eve :confused:

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jamie and the magic torch:
<strong>on that basis, Mel applys to this, as it's Eve who actually owns the Alfa, his car is the Smart Convertable :D :D :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Still haven't quite figured out our relationships ,hey Jamie ? wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Mmmmm...... laughing

I thought only Sillyspeed was the rumour spreading fellow here laughing

·
Administrator
46,343 Posts
That depends on whether there's any chance at all of their respective boyfriends letting them have the keys to their Alfa's. :D

N

·
0 Posts
It leaves everyone else way down there. 3650+ in a Toyota, plus owning a Toyota is worth another 10,000 posts. I have more posts on AO than there are on the entire Toyota forum combined (I think).

:D :p

N

·
0 Posts
Jamie, quick maths lesson.

4 Silver cloverleafs (see left) = lot's of posts. (meaningless babble most of them I grant you, but no one specified highest number of posts of wit and magnitude to compare with Oscar Wilde or Marcel Proust.

:D :p

N

·
0 Posts
Yes, but you had a good idea about buying the Alfa.
Unfortunately we only have enough for a bag and a cap or an Arna.

Bag and cap please wink

·
Administrator
46,343 Posts
<strong>I'm definatly being a tad thick this morning</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're not T07's mechanic, are you? laughing
Oops. Bad taste there probably. :eek:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts