Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided that as people keep insisting on correcting my forum name to Tango India I will indeed change it.

Tango Indigo is a reference to my first car which was orange and my last one prior to my Alfa which was indigo (for which I have received many digs as the colour was disgusting:lol:) As these colours = TI I used it as my forum name.

As I am now fed up of being corrected I am all for the easy life so have requested my name change to Tango India. As I said of little interest to most but there we go;)

R

·
0 Posts
Why change ? if people cant get your name right they aint worth talking to, stick to Tango Indigo :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Nah! - Leave it. I remain as Dougie166 as I had a 166 when I joined. Many have suggested that I change my user name including AO himself. I am not changing :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bit drastic Mr Indigo!
Nah! - Leave it. I remain as Dougie166 as I had a 166 when I joined. Many have suggested that I change my user name including AO himself. I am not changing :)
Why change ? if people cant get your name right they aint worth talking to, stick to Tango Indigo :thumbs:

Your all right:)
But its too late now I've put the request in:(

No worries but I should have posted prior to changing:lol: Didn't think anyone would be interested:lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts