Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,453 Posts
Kingham's are notorious for hyper-inflated prices. This one has 67k on the clock and doesn't even have leather. And take a look at the space between wheel and wheel arch - what on earth is going on there!

Daylight robbery. Anyone paying this needs to be certified as totally barking mad. How do they get away with it?:lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
radio cassette and space saver spare wheel??? I've got Xreg (sep 2000) with CD system and that kit thing instead of spare wheel something not right here including those wheels

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
It does look nice though.. :)

But are the clocks alright? I thought Ph2 had silver painted shrouds?

Ralf S.
Yep, bang on :thumbs:

A wierd mixture of car...:eek: Turismo with sunroof, but no leather...

Still way, way overpirced! :tut:

·
Registered
94 Posts
The car books at £4200 with 70,000 on the clock (April glass's). Thats probably where they get their prices from. But it ain't excactly top spec is it!!!!

J

·
0 Posts
those clocks are very weird :confused:

all the P1 and P2 cars i have see have more warning lights between the speedo and rev counter, or they are laid out differently....

is that a P3 clockset?

·
Registered
7,453 Posts
The clockset looks weird. And look at the control panel just left of clockset, the one for dipping lights etc. Why the gap between the assembly and console??? I smell something fishy here:lol:

And it's not Sargassi Green as described, but Tropico Verde (the darkish metallic green, Sargassi is more a lighter Torquoise colour). Can't they even get the colour right?

Run many miles from this one:lol:

·
Registered
67 Posts
kinghams of croydon.....a very sore subject!

We bought my wifes car from kinghams a couple of years ago - I strongly recommend people to avoid them like the plague and Westminster politicians - what is normally an exciting time when buying a car turned out to be a thoroughly unpleasant and drawn out serious of altercations, dreadfully customer service and being lied to, after having agreed to pay top money inorder to secure the car. The only plus was that we did buy a great 2nd hand Alfa with very low mileage and in top condition. Infact, kinghams continue to pester us with ridiculous offers to service the car despite the fact that a service isnt required for many miles and months yet.

We certainly wont be setting foot anyway near kinghams ever again!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ye really are very lucky in the UK thats about standard price for a GTV in ireland. :p
Granted they will have a better spec.

Have a look on carzone if ye want a bit of a laugh over prices.

Although there is a blue one on there at a suspiciously low price for the mileage. The colour is just so drab.

J

·
0 Posts
Ye really are very lucky in the UK thats about standard price for a GTV in ireland. :p
Granted they will have a better spec.

Have a look on carzone if ye want a bit of a laugh over prices.

Although there is a blue one on there at a suspiciously low price for the mileage. The colour is just so drab.
:wow: you weren't kidding

€3990 for a P1, that is strong money in anyones language

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
The clockset looks weird. And look at the control panel just left of clockset, the one for dipping lights etc. Why the gap between the assembly and console??? I smell something fishy here:lol:

And it's not Sargassi Green as described, but Tropico Verde (the darkish metallic green, Sargassi is more a lighter Torquoise colour). Can't they even get the colour right?

Run many miles from this one:lol:
Sorry to be picky but that is Coventry Green (361). I know this because i have one in this colour. Does nt photograph well but looks good in the metal as it were.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts