Discussion Starter #1
Scripted crap!

Day 'whatever' it is now & some one has gone to hospital apparently :rolleyes:

Pfft

What happens on day 8 - actual blood drawn? :tut:

·
Registered
764 Posts
I had to put up with it as the mrs. is obsessed with it (or should that be possessed?). Quite annoying as I've only just had Sky put in, but not for that garbage. Even she got bored with it in the end (but will no doubt be watching again next time it's on)

Can't believe they actually get paid for that drivel, it's not even particularly convincing even if you do believe in that sort of stuff. Nothing on their dodgy cameras, no evidence of anything, just pathetic.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kaz actually started to get spooked IRL by the end of it :rolleyes: :lol:

She was convinced She heard the living room door slam one night, didn't want to wake me, & laid there freaking out :lol:

What makes me laugh is all the texts saying "I feel there is a presence called 'Bob' that the team should be aware of" etc etc :cheese:

·
Registered
694 Posts
The normal show is hilarious as long as you don't take it at all seriously. I did try and watch the live version but it's not really a show that works live and Paul Ross is a right ******.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The scouse guy Derek used to crack me up :lol:

Gone right down hill since they got rid if Him

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
its so unbelievably fake! one thing life has taught us many times is the camera always lies!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I thought the fake hanging was the high point...what a meaningless exercise THAT was. Then the segment where they 'recap those harrowing moments' before going to the advert...WHAT harrowing moments ? Some woman squirting tears, and being given a seat ? The guy hanging from a cable, with a limp noose around his neck ? What a total waste of time !!!!! Can't believe you can make an hour long program out of people saying 'WHAT WAS THAT ??? DID YOU HEAR THAT ???'

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I only have Freeview so I didn't see all 8 days, just the 3 hour Hallowe'en special. I was really disappointed by it - luckily I'd recorded it so I could skip bits.

I'm glad I didn't watch the rest now. So thanks for the thread Jon :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts