WTF :confused: :eek: :tut:

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
what has he promised them all...........................??:eek: :lol:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Like all big money matters, we dont see or hear what goes on behind closed doors (well actually we did for Mr Mosley !).

Its a disgrace, he should go as he has lost all credibility.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
:wow: :mad:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Wonder what Mr Ecclestone will do now :cry:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:lol:

Here you go AF :coat:

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
Well that whip up the tabloids for tomorrow.

Can't believe he's going to stay...:rolleyes::eek:

A

·
0 Posts
I think he gave them all free invitations to his next 'soiree'.

The Germans and the Americans are upset...which on balance is probably a good thing:lol: :lol: :lol:

AlfaLincs

·
Super Moderator
114,704 Posts
I personally would not have voted him out because of what happened in his own private time.

I would have booted him out because of the near monopolistic control he has over F1 (together with Ecclestone, who's the Devil IMO: just look at ticket prices for the GPs!).

Out the two of them I say!

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Seconded :thumbs:

·
Registered
32 Posts
The problem as I see it is how can anyone take him seriously? That must have an adverse affect on his ability to do his job as head of FIA?

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I personally would not have voted him out because of what happened in his own private time.

Out the two of them I say!
This isn't gonna be popular but....

I agree with you Biggie, but I'm not defending his actions.

Mosely, for all his faults has beeen a champion of safety and has revolutionised motorsport. Even Sheikh Mohamed (UAE) recently said "How quickly will we forget what this man has done for motorsport". Perhaps others feel the same way?

Re Bernie, Let no one forget that F1 was on its knees before he took control. Is because of his business skills that we have such world class venues and the sport is so healthy. He was a great manager for Alfa Romeo too and tremendously loyal to his (ex)-drivers and their families.

The ticket prices are high yes, but you get a whole day's entertainment for that. Try buying a ticket for a world class boxing match or football game and tell me it's too expensive then?

Don't forget you can still watch F1 on terrestrial too, for free.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Mosely, for all his faults has beeen a champion of safety and has revolutionised motorsport. Even Sheikh Mohamed (UAE) recently said "How quickly will we forget what this man has done for motorsport". Perhaps others feel the same way?
I certainly don't feel that way. Actions that are perceived as being good can not, or should not, be used to offset or negate actions that are perceived as bad. It's like saying it's okay for a deity in the public eye to rob and pillage in private.

It's all about how people with different moral standards perceive Mosley's private actions as something wholey inappropriate for the President of the FIA to partake in.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hmmm... the momentum against him is gathering pace....

Hill

Montezemolo

1 - 20 of 22 Posts