Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the latest Classics Monthly magazine Jan 2012 there is an article on a Morris Minor van that has a 1.5Ti Alfasud engine in it with 165 BHP.:)

Apparently when Alec Issigonis designed the Minor he always wanted to put a flat four into it!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
There are pictures of this car at an event (that I think Kev went to) and they are already posted on this forum. It certainly looks very neatly installed.

A

·
0 Posts
Interesting combination. Good to know. Thanks.

If I may recall in the '80s Motor magazine has tested a Morris Minor which was powered with a Rover SD1 V8 engine. Was a real rocket.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
70s/early 80s it was common to see a Morris Minor with a Rover V8 in it. :thumbs:

K

·
0 Posts
There are pictures of this car at an event (that I think Kev went to) and they are already posted on this forum. It certainly looks very neatly installed.
yep. it was at the classic car show at the nec last month, you go again dave?

anyway, couple of pics on here, post 10 :thumbs: was a nice looking installation. pics bit crappy due to me not taking a camera so got my mate to take them on his i phone thingy

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/meets-and-events-images/309269-2011-nec-classic-car-show.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts