Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all,

I've joined the forum as a potential Alfa owner, currently having lustings after a certain 3 door hatchback sporting a little 'GTA' badge on its pert rump! Have always owned diesels, (currently a tweaked Fabia vRS which is great), but feel the time is nigh to cut my mpg by half and not have to use the cd player so much!

Will no doubt be popping up from time to time picking everyone's brains. Off to go trawl through the archives to see what nuggets I can glean.

Merry Chrimbo
Duncan

·
Registered
913 Posts
morning and welcome

as the owner of a pert rump i can say in all honesty that your trying to cut your mpg in half are somewhat optimistic! about 3/4's will do it :D

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome, hope you find your dream GTA. :)

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
bloody skoda's! :rant: got p155ed on by one at the lights bloody octavia dump valving turbo hitting 155 beating............ :lol:

welcome mate :D hope u stick around :D :D :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome folks!

Escaped from the family for a minute with my whisky to check out AO!

Hopefully the financial strife should not be too much as most of my mileage is covered by my employer. Although the allowance will probably only cover petrol and not servicing, tyres etc as it does for most 'normal' cars!!

However, insurance is probably going to be interesting..

AlfaMartini - very pert it is too, looks great in the white, never seen one in that colour in the flesh or for sale before, guess they must be quite rare?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts