Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As David P said he is the most photographed 145 ever ! :thumbs:

I have had him nearly 6 months now and just done 10k in him , he is the best car ever :thumbs: I have lovely every minute of owning him even tho he has cost a small fortune , but that is what it is all about :lol:

So heres some more of Greg :thumbs:

My exhaust if playing peek a boo :baby:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
nice pics, the new bumpers could do with a bit of elbow grease with some polish (ag srp or similar) to get a better finish,

looks good though

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah Ian I thought I saw you at the Arm & Navy round about today. This nice clean black spider with his roof down come round , there I was jaw dropped to the floor ready to toot and wave and it wasnt you :( Tho he did have a private number :lol:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Today would have been a nice day for a drive with the top down tho :thumbs: Lovely and sunny! Tho chelmsford was a pig today sooooo busy :mad: I think all the Sunday drivers thought they would come out and get in my bloody way :lol: :mad: :lol:

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
I really am jealous of this wee car i absolutely love it but my girlfriend has veto'd me getting one because apparently my cars nicer looking.:(

Its defo a wee Alfa to be proud of Baby!:thumbs:

Have you thought about what it would look like with 147 Selespeed/sport alloys on it? i think it would be rather swish looking:cool:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really am jealous of this wee car i absolutely love it but my girlfriend has veto'd me getting one because apparently my cars nicer looking.:(

Its defo a wee Alfa to be proud of Baby!:thumbs:

Have you thought about what it would look like with 147 Selespeed/sport alloys on it? i think it would be rather swish looking:cool:
Thank very much :thumbs: I really am proud of my car , he is lovely :thumbs: Ignore what your GF says you should go out and get one :lol:

I cant have 147 alloys , there have 5 nuts and my car has 4. Tho I do know the ones you are talking about and I do like them :inlove: :lol:

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
forget the looks (although a 145 still looks pretty smart IMO) a 145 is like a track day point and squirt car compared to a 147. The 147 is more mature, but the 145 is immature, undiluted fun.

Cancel a RAC cover for two years and get a cheap one of these instead :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts