1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
157 Posts
Was just going to comment on this myself! so is it a factory team that can try and win the manufacturers crown?

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was just going to comment on this myself! so is it a factory team that can try and win the manufacturers crown?
It doesn't appear to be... just customers who can afford to buy factory built cars !! ;)

No disrespect to the drivers but you'd want a stronger line up if you were a factory team wouldn't you ?? :)

·
Registered
495 Posts
Great news :) Could be quite succesful, looking at last years performance in WTCC !

E

·
0 Posts
About time they had some serious presence. Oh for the glory days of seeing the 155 win at Brands!

T

·
0 Posts
good luck lads, will be nice to see some scarlet cars at the right end of the grid. and they should be there as the btcc falls into line with the wtcc specifactions this year... or so i read

·
Registered
225 Posts
Richard Marsh is a very good driver, but Dave Pinkney maybe hasn't had the opportunity to shine lately, he used to be fantastic in the Production Saloons years ago in a Sapphire Cosworth, etc...this could be a good chance to show again how good he is...

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
Eoin Murray is back as well, he showed some promise last year, Have to be honest and admit I haven't watched it much in recent years, but will definitely give it another go this year.

There's two semi-works? (maybe someone can confirm) Alfas in the WTCC, James Thompson is driving for them, first round was a bit of a disaster for them

M

·
0 Posts
There's two semi-works? (maybe someone can confirm) Alfas in the WTCC, James Thompson is driving for them, first round was a bit of a disaster for them

From the next round at Zandvoort there will be a third 156 racing run by a Belgium team and the driver will be Miguel Freitas
:)

·
Administrator
87,591 Posts
Anyone know what channel is covering the BTCC this year :confused:

I know I've missed the first round :(

·
Registered
234 Posts
Its on motors tv, Itv and later on in the week they do a highlight on men & motors, Alfas were a bit crap 1 missed the first race due to engine trouble, lets hope they get better as it was only the first race:D Although i'm routing for matt neil again:D

·
Registered
780 Posts
156 results for 1st round:
Race 1: D Pinkey - 20, R Marsh - DNF
Race 2: R Marsh - 17, D Pinkey - DNF
Race 1: D Pinkey - 13, R Marsh - 17
(E Murray not listed in results?)
I didn't see round 1, round 2 is this Sunday and will be shown on ITV3 from 4pm.

www.btcc.net

1 - 20 of 30 Posts