Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, just letting you know that we have another italian night, all italian cars and bikes will be welcome, it will be held at Squires Cafe Bar, Sherburn in Elmet, Nr Leeds, easy access from the M1 and A1 with some decent roads getting there,

this is a biker cafe open while 11pm and has excellent facilities including function rooms/bar and holds many events and festivals through the year in a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere.... check out the website.

Newthorpe Lane, Newthorpe, South Milford, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS25 5LX B1222, North Yorkshire
01977 684618

Squires Bikers Cafe, Run By Bikers For Bikers...

This will be the second Thursday of every month 7pm and will run ALL YEAR,

and yes it is this thursday :)

Hope to see a few faces come down last months was a good turn out and the cafe does great food too!

·
Registered
946 Posts
I'll be there Mikey, the first one last month was a great meet :thumbs:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
woody... is that ... YOU!!! :D :D

dont forget guys n girls this is tonight :) you'll love it! the hot chocolate is to die for!!!!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also if you are coming as you pull in go straight up the dirt track you will see the banner/flags :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ah nice one, that's this Thursday 10th then? and no major I'm not on face book but will hopefully find time this week to sit down and open an account :thumbs:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Everyone is welcome :) ill probs head down for around 6 to get the banner/flags up etc so feel free to pop down and keep me company from then haha!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts