Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Monthly Essex Meet thread has come to the East Anglia region

For those of you haven’t been to the monthly Essex meet before, it's held at The Lodge, in South Woodham Ferres (See below for address).

The Lodge Country Inn
Hayes Chase
Burnham Road
Near Battlesbridge
Essex
SS11 7QT

Where : The Lodge - South Woodham Ferres
When : 26 May 2010
Times : 7 onwards

See you all there :)

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Maybe this time my car will even be clean :eek:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
It's because Katy is now our region rep but she only has forum powers in the EA section

I did the whole arguement that it's not part of East Anglia thing

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Get your RSVP down at the top Andy :thumbs:

(That way your get a reminder email ;) )

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Or you can google AA route planner stick your post code in and the post code above :)

·
Registered
902 Posts
I'll try to make down to one of these soon, doing a bit of extra driving about at the moment and the cost of fuel each week is crippling me! Have word with Cameron and Clegg will ya 278! :rant:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Is the Beast now having it's 'heart' transplant ?

I should be there early ... off on holiday next week ... not going anywhere tho ... just using up some holiday

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Hi all. Most probably not going to make this now, got some work colleagues over from vaious parts of the world this week and off out for a meal tonight. I originally thought the meal was tomorrow but it's not, or the boss has moved it!

The meal is early evening and not too far away do if it finishes early i'll pop by the pub and see if anyone is still around. If not I might catch some of you up at AMC on sat or Ickworth on the 13th

1 - 20 of 24 Posts