Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
How? A thumbs up like? Or am I missing something because I'm viewing though taptalk?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
86,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
There's the option to vote at the top of the page, sounds like that is missing from Tapatalk, a "Like" is not a vote.

Detailing Poll.png

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Yeah that's not on taptalk, I'll have log in on the laptop.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Please stop posting detailing related posts in the "Spotted a GTV/Spider? Who was it?" Sticky thread in the 916 forum As you can see it's really annoying to see posts that are not relevant to the thread! You have done if again please stop Stop stop stop

·
Premium Member
2,556 Posts
Rule update, please play fair so it doesn't need to be enforced ;)

• Just a reminder, as with the AO COTY competition this is a fun competition but at the same time members have taken the time & effort to clean their cars, take pics & post them, so similar rules apply.

So please no vote rigging, organised campaigns, use of additional or multiple accounts, coercion, promoting membership for voting purposes or any other method to increase votes for one entrant, against the spirit of the competition.

Members encouraging others to vote for their car will be disqualified, members encouraging others to vote for other entrants may result in that entry being disqualified, so again vote for whichever entry you think deserves to win & let everyone else do the same.

Basically we ask that all members vote for whoever they think deserves to win :thumbs:

Moderators decision regarding disqualification is final & if everyone sticks to the rules there will be no disqualifications ;)
Who's been cheating and how would you know, just curious

·
Administrator
86,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
It's mostly just a clarification of the rules & a request for all to play fair.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts