Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, brand new forum member with old(er) car. I have an 1989 SZ which I've had for about seven and a half years but it's been laid up for a couple of years. Time, I think, to get it out of the garage and remind myself how beautifully ugly it really is. It wasn't knicknamed Il Mostro (the Monster) for nothing. Glad to be onboard. Mink.

·
Registered
12,861 Posts
Hello and welcome to AO....:HAPPY:....any photos of the SZ.....:cool:

G

·
Hi, brand new forum member with old(er) car. I have an 1989 SZ which I've had for about seven and a half years but it's been laid up for a couple of years. Time, I think, to get it out of the garage and remind myself how beautifully ugly it really is. It wasn't knicknamed Il Mostro (the Monster) for nothing. Glad to be onboard. Mink.
Mink Welcome to AO :wave:

An SZ :inlove: one of those cars that would be in by top ten garage, what colour is she?

Bristol is one of the areas where the South West area have their meetings, we have one happening this Sunday down at Queens square, its a chilled out social gathering.

Alternatively we have regular meetings in Bradley Stoke, have a look on the South west Lounge, would be great to meet up with you :thumbs:

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/south-west/

·
Registered
12,861 Posts
Hi, brand new forum member with old(er) car. I have an 1989 SZ
Very lucky owner....only 11 built in 1989 I believe...:cool:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Hi Mink & :welcome3: to AO, nice car :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I'll have to dig some photos out. Not sure how to upload / post them. They're likely to be hi resolution and I'm uncertain if there's a limit on large file uploads. Mink.

·
Registered
12,861 Posts
sure thats not the RZ?
The SZ register has 2 Black, 2 Green (one race prepared) and 1 Yellow, one of the black ones being A. Zagato's car....all others Red

1 - 12 of 12 Posts