Alfa Romeo Forum banner

How much money do you carry in your wallet?

• Too much :eek:

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Too little :(

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Enough :)

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Other (credit card only?) :confused:

Votes: 4 11.4%
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
114,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you carry too much or too little money in your wallet?

Not asking whether you have or not have money, just what your money carrying policy is compared to your actual day to day needs.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Too much.... so I'm told !! :rolleyes:
(I like to pay for stuff in person with cash rather than with a credit card !!!:) )

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
I try and carry as little as possible, but just enough for my purposes throughout the day/week. Personally the sooner we become a cashless society the happier I'll be (i.e. won't have to worry that you've got enough or the correct change for the car park etc).

So I voted "Enough"

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
I never carry cash or credit card unless I'm going out specifically to buy something. I keep a tenner in coins in my car in case I have to use Pay and Display somewhere.

Ralf S.

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
rarely have more than a tenner in my wallet and a few quid change in my pocket unless i know i'm going to need it

E

·
0 Posts
I usually have about £20-50 in my wallet in cash, but as time progresses it becomes heavy as I can't be arsed to sort the right change out and end up with a ton of coppers.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Ever since my Good Lady Wife lost €200 in a pub one night, I try to keep the cash at a min, bout €50 all the time.

I usually withdraw about €500, and keep it in a hidden safe at home and then take from it as I need it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts