Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys right what max ponys can i expect out of my gtv v6 phase 2?
i have equal length down pipes sports cat quad system exhaust cda inductionj kit
ive just bought the inlet cams too and with the gta clutch and fly wheel kit q2 fitted to to finish of with a remap what max bhp we lookin at and the delivery in power we talking about ?? :) cheers guys :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
as many have said the re mapping allows everything to mate together your mods at the moment are not in harmony after the remap expect better pick up drivability and performance

i am seriously jellous

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
as many have said the re mapping allows everything to mate together your mods at the moment are not in harmony after the remap expect better pick up drivability and performance

i am seriously jellous

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well the exhaust and cda are already in my inlet cams and cambelt kit being done next month then ill send her down to autolusso to have my q2 and clutch and flywheel done too then i keep hearing about this fella gus who remaps alfas and ment to be the dogs dangleys haha...
so he could be a guys to book it into :)

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
yeah i been watching your developments and your right this guy Gus all good reports he knows what he is doing and good feedback

hope its as good as we think

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea mate thing is this fella is in liverpool prob take a couple tanks of fuel get there and back as i live in ipswich suffolk lol there are people around me that do remaps but i may have to ask avanti auto that are alfa speiclaist :)

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
yeah real quandry i would have to say word of mouth on this subject matter would count a great deal for me

someone caniblising your ECU i would not take chances investigate your locals

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea ur right mate :) well just spent some wonga on some rear bushes too powerflex ones and got spare set spring pams and arms etc so all to do lol :)

·
Registered
945 Posts
I heard that with GTA cams the 3.0 is a bit rough.

I'd be happy if someone disagreed with this though. Anybody with experience of them in a 3.0?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I have no idea what it'll produce but i'll guess 240-250ish bhp. :)
Mine gave 230 on a rolling road with just a GTA flywheel / clutch and a decat pipe.

I'd say he's looking higher than that considering a remap alone gives about 15bhp

1 - 20 of 28 Posts