Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been down to WHS to source the October issue of Modern Classics magazine, an edition brimming with Alfa's this month featuring some sure fire classics, including the GTV (916) both the 2.0 and V6, 156 V6, 159, GTV6, 8C.

Good write up for the GTV although they appear not to have driven a Q2 equipped V6 back to back with the 2.0 and as ever criticise the weight distribution of the Busso when cornering (a view I don't share with a polybushed, Laser aligned and Q2 equipped one). Good examples have doubled in value for the GTV V6 in the last 5 years there is only one way financially the V6 will go, I reckon the 2.0 will also appreciate too as the snotters get culled.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I also read that magazine and agreed with you on rising values.

Also it helps to create a buzz among the wider classic car market, increasing interest and demand.

The twin spark is definitely on the rise as all the abused crap continues to get scrapped, eventually leaving only quality examples remaining.

I'd suggest it will be in about 4 years time you wont be able to buy any TS in half good shape for less than 5k. The best will be more.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts