Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi 3rd week with my alfa now and still love it, how ever after reading through loads of threads regaurding specs, im still unsure to which one i have, it is a 2001 x plate, 1.8ts. it has skirts, 16inc alloys, black leather interior, black dials, air con, climate control, a sunroof (rare) in a air con car, but does not have a spoiler. the V5 says veloce, but im confused about sp1 sp2 sp3 part. any help would be welcomed, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
38,245 Posts
It is a Veloce 2 with leather

For some reason the Selespeed and v6 with Veloce pack and leather were called Veloce 3, but the TS models with manual box were not. :confused:

They were originally called SP1 SP2, SP3 until Alfa changed it to veloce for the CF3 models which came out late 2000.

·
Registered
497 Posts
So my one (early 2000) without sunroof, with the grey bucket looking seats is a sport pack 1 I guess? Oh, it has the big spoiler.

Your right - it is confusing!

·
Registered
38,245 Posts
So my one (early 2000) without sunroof, with the grey bucket looking seats is a sport pack 1 I guess? Oh, it has the big spoiler.

Your right - it is confusing!
If the seats are Recaro's it is a Sport 2, if they are regular sport seats it is a Sport 1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts