Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not chav mod. :D

Suspension and performance. Yes most certainly. But mabye some cars are left standard with the body.

W

·
0 Posts
Diiirty great boot spoiler, 18" chrome wheels, tinted windowz, pearlescent flip paint.....luvverly!

:lol:

.....depends on what you like really, each person's taste is different ;)

wrinx

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wrinx said:
Diiirty great boot spoiler, 18" chrome wheels, tinted windowz, pearlescent flip paint.....luvverly!

.....depends on what you like really, each person's taste is different ;)

wrinx

I have a diiiiirty great carbon fibre spoiler on the 75. My dad fitted it :eek:

Must slow it down 15mph :lol:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I voted "no" but have changed the horrible black plastic door pins on our 156's for some tasteful chrome ones :D Some genuine Alfa 17" Alloys would be nice though but too tight to buy them :lol:

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Depends on the car. I've modified the hell out of my Cinquecento Turbo, but the Alfa is still bog standard.

Sometimes you can't improve on perfection :cool:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hav modded nearly all my cars but only once changed any part of the body work (front bumper on my Renault 19 16V after a Hare strike !! :( )

I prefer the 'sleeper' look !! ;) (Normally when at my desk at work !! :p :lol: )

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
All three of my cars are modified to some extent or the other, although they tend to be mechanical modifications :)

·
Premium Member
2,701 Posts
nomad said:
Hav modded nearly all my cars but only once changed any part of the body work (front bumper on my Renault 19 16V after a Hare strike !! :( )

I prefer the 'sleeper' look !! ;) (Normally when at my desk at work !! :p :lol: )

But I thought you were going for a big spoiler on the Brera! :confused:

:rolleyes: ;)

E

·
0 Posts
gavin dack said:
LOL Im no chav.

Good to hear it :D

I don't like changing the look of a car, but aim to get the GTA a shiny Ragazzon exhaust and maybe a chip too.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
IMO Alfas are the only cars that are as close to perfection as possible when leaving the factory!
That's not to say that engine,handling,brake upgrades are not welcomed!;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts