Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only had my phone 3 months and the bloody key pad has come out :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Poxy thing :mad::mad::rant::rant:

Now im going to have to take it to carphone warehouse and get a rubbish replacement :mad:

·
Premium Member
42,814 Posts
you dropped in that puddle in ya boot didn't you....:p

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:cheese: :cheese: Nope not this one....

...I did once drop a phone down the bog in a pub, dried it out and it was fine :D

·
Premium Member
42,814 Posts
...I did once drop a phone down the bog in a pub, dried it out and it was fine :D
:vomit:... but ya sold it on to one of ya mates....:lol:

·
Premium Member
42,814 Posts
ya got peed of with it cuase of all the crap calls you were getting.....:lol:

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
ya got peed of with it cuase of all the crap calls you were getting.....:lol:
High five for that one.

thats not so good baby, atleast you dont have to deal with vodafone.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Rubbish is an understatement, the fecking useless. we tried for 8 moths of an 18month contract to get my price plan sorted lol.

S

·
0 Posts
I had a Samsung phone which wasn't bad, but woke up one day to find the screen smashed. Don't even remember dropping it!

Then got an LG KT520, which wasn't a bad phone, had a fantastic Camera on it. Battery only lasted a couple of days though. Was OK until the phone kept rebooting itself. :mad:

So I'm back using my ancient Nokia 3220 with the sides missing and all the buttons worn off. Battery lasts about a week on it. Only problem is it can only store 100 messages, so have to delete old messages to get new messages all the time.

On mobile phone rantage:

- Teenagers on buses and trains who insist on playing basshunter through their tinny mobile phone speaker. :tut:
- People with overly loud text message ringtones / keypad tones when typing :tut:
- People who are too engrossed in their conversation to notice your car on the road and nearly hit it. Then look at you blankly when you shout at them :tut:
- Kids now running around with £200 mobile telephones with top of the range camera / mp3 / internet. :tut: When I were a lad (not that long ago!) I was lucky to be allowed to use the landline! The old beige BT STC standard phone
- iPhones, everyone running round caressing a bit of plastic showing it off at every opportunity down the pub. "I have apps!" WELL DONE YOU WIN AT LIFE. :tut:
- Bluetooth earpieces in the shops. You do not look like the borg. :tut:
- Handsfree kits that run through the car speakers, specifically being a passenger and having to listen to the driver's cringeworthy phonecalls :tut:

·
Registered
37,207 Posts
Get a £35 pay as you go one on tesco mobile.

Mine has been 100% reliable over the 2 years I have had it, plus I only spend about £10 a month.

Ok it isn't a flash phone, but it makes calls and sends messages, which is what a phone is for really.. :eek:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This is a flash phone thats busted :mad: :mad: Im gonna take it somewhere and pin them down till they fix it :cheese: :cheese:

V

·
0 Posts
i hate the carphone warehouse :mad: :mad: :vmad:

couple of years ago bought a pay as you go phone £99.99
got home and it didn't work straight out of the box,

took it back were i was told i could get a refund of £89.99 WTF apparently the phone came with £10 free credit and he could not refund this :mad: the biggest row i have ever had with a store manager ensued. i eventually got my refund of 99.99 but only after threatening to take him outside and beat a tenner out of him. im no longer welcome in their store :lol:

·
Registered
764 Posts
I sell mobiles and there is a high failure rate, around 17% in the first year. For the record the most unreliable are Motorola and LG, Nokias OK but build quality on many models is susceptable. Most reliable are Sony Ericsson and Samsung - in fact out of over 12,000 phones sold I've only ever had three Samsung returned. Of the shops, O2 tend to be the most helpful in my experience. Avoid Carphone Whorehouse like the plague.

·
Registered
37,207 Posts
I have a Nokia, and my Girlfriend has a Sony Ericsson. Both have been very reliable.

The worst Phones I have had for reliability are Siemens.

·
Banned
1,823 Posts
:lol:mad:Sirwiggums rantage!

I have very little interest in Mobiles although i do really miss my Nokia Classic, it was a great wee phone until i smashed it in a fit of rage. Now i'm using a Sony Ericsson T303, i've never used the camera, i've never changed the ringtone and the battery lasts about a week because i don't **** about on it but rather use it for making phone calls. Excellent work!.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts