Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
I spoke to a mobile guy about re doing a whole bumper and he said that it was best to get a body shop to do it, as with the amount of stone chips it had full bumper respray was the best option

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found a local guy (lives in same street) ...done full bumper (including repairs)a complete quart panel and one sill , also repaired all wheel arches ! £200 ....well chuffed...:D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi SCGT, new to the forum but looking to have a re-spray done of a small section of my 08 Brera. Can you recommend the guy that you used? Been looking at ChipsAway and the SprayAway guy mentioned in this post, any advice? I've had a quote from a local body shop for £200, but it seems a bit steep for the small corner that needs done.

Thanks.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi SCGT, new to the forum but looking to have a re-spray done of a small section of my 08 Brera. Can you recommend the guy that you used? Been looking at ChipsAway and the SprayAway guy mentioned in this post, any advice? I've had a quote from a local body shop for £200, but it seems a bit steep for the small corner that needs done.

Thanks.
Defo recommend , bear in mind patchwork on a small area is generally not recommended , I would get the panel done for the area that needs painted ....CB Cars , Dalmuir , Clydebank (ask for Alan). Might be worth mentioning that I had my car in a few weeks ago and recommended. (Tell him the guy with the GT that lives in his street ) ...:)

Stuart

1 - 6 of 6 Posts