Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This morning I got into my Mito (2009, 155hp) and started my drive to work, then I noticed that the air-condition fans won't work and no air is going out.
The air-condition monitor worked properly, and I was able to theoretical make the air volume higher and lower, but in fact no change was made.
I stopped the engine and restarted it, and the problem remained.

I thought the fuse blowed, but I couldn't find the fuse box (i'll be grateful if you told me where it is :). When I got back to my car, the problem solved itself and everything worked properly.

Strange thing is that I DID restart the engine and switched off and back on when the problem occurred, and nothing changed. so what made it change after a long park? Maybe I should have also locked the car using the remote, to "totally" restart it's computer or something?
Anyone else had that problem or symptoms?

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Sorry cant help you too much, but the fusebox is located just behind the glovebox. When you open the glovebox, you'll see it with some light. Hope you get the problem sorted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
seems like it happened to some other guy in Israel and which trying to get contacted with.

I'll keep you updated.

thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts