Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there doesn't seem to be many mito owners that haven't complained recently...myself included.

I thought I'd say that the Mito...Still rocks ;p.

Haven't really been able to drive it properly because of the snow...but today it was clear.

I was finally able to drive the car how it was designed to be driven...And to be honest it still blows me away...The noise...sheer fun just gets me...

As for mpg well it was replaced for smp...or Smiles per gallon :D

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Either I've been very lucky or because I have given my bambina a lot of care and attention (well other half looks after it for me) I've not had any major issues and still love it to bits.
I do feel for anybody who has had a less than happy time with theirs.
My MiTo has introduced me to a lot of lovely people and given me many happy times so no complaints here :thumbs:
I agree with SPG over MPG :D

·
Registered
Brera 2.0 JTDm
1,343 Posts
more than happy with my little Alfa niggles are part of the joy all new cars have them, nothing better than the turbo spinning up and seeing the shocked look on a BMW or Audi drivers face that did not expect a wee funny looking car to take off like that :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is encouraging... I'm getting my new MiTo (my first Alfa Romeo) this weekend. :D

Stupid snow delayed the registration process but I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Other than the belt issue that appeared with the recent weather I haven't had any problems at all (I'm even getting very nearly the quoted MPG, though I seem to be the only person who is :p) and the Focus hire car I had for the day my car was in being repaired reminded me of why I'd picked the MiTo.
Plus it gets nothing but adoration and jealously from everyone else, which is nice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts