Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought id put a few pics up, done by wrap kings in cradley heath.Roof has been wrapped, in matte carbon, saw the sadly not built GTA version and decided to copy the front.
I will be getting the sills done but only the very bottom part and follow the contours, im aware this might not be to everyones taste but hey,,, its my car!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The flick just follows the contour.felt it would of looked a bit odd personally and finished too high up otherwise.

·
Registered
591 Posts
looks good mate :thumbs:

·
Registered
209 Posts
i only live a couple of miles away. i want some stuff wrapped on the coupe so i might just pop down there!
LOOKS AWESOME!!! i did something similar on my mito but with the matt black from plasti dip

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Check out there website or if your on Facebook wrap kings cradley heath ..they've done some very exotic marques ...i can't recommend them enough

·
Registered
784 Posts
Looks cool, have you had the surround for the fogs done in a satin black to match the plastics? I was thinking id like to have this done to give the front a wider look

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no but i thought about it,, am upgrading the radio next to a pioneer touchscreen.....

·
Registered
784 Posts
but as standard the mito fogs surround is the car paint colour, yours are black or dark grey to match the plastics, just wondering is it wrap or resprayed.

I was thinking id love my roof gloss black, front fogs surround and lower grill and rear velance all done in gloss black, but its the costs of it all :-(

·
Registered
198 Posts
I believe 'newer' QV models get black-coloured fog light surrounds regardless of their colour as standard, while older models and the rest of the Mito range don't. My 10-plate doesnt, for instance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts