Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, i was wondering if anyone has had this issues before i contact the dealer for a fix.

When you open the drivers side door, instead of dropping the window and inch or so the window drops halfway down and only goes up an inch when you close the door leaving a good deal of open window. Window will only go up or in increments and only 3 or 4 of them before the electrics have to be turned off and on again to get the window to go fully up in little increments. Passanger door behaves properly , im having to exit the car by that door in order to have the car secure :( not very dignified.

does anyone have experience of this issue?

·
Registered
387 Posts
Have you tried learning the anti pinch? Put the window down and hold the button down for 10 seconds, and put it up and do the same. Do this a few times and see if it makes a difference.

Could be the anti pinch sensor in the regulator isn't working properly, new regulator req'd maybe.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Also another member on here told me about a trick when you lock the car with the key hold down the lock button and the windows should all roll up. Give that a try.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tried both today and no joy :( will be ringing the dealer, will update here when i know whats wrong and how to fix it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts