Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm planning to get bluespark chip for my Mito however I dont know what gearbox I have(torque rating). Dont want to get it chipped just to blow my gearbox down the road if its not rated high enough. How do I tell what gearbox is installed in my Mito? What Power and Torque increase could I expect from bluespark chip?
its 2011 5 speed 1.4tb 135 veloce

Any help would appreciated

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi All,

I'm planning to get bluespark chip for my Mito however I dont know what gearbox I have(torque rating). Dont want to get it chipped just to blow my gearbox down the road if its not rated high enough. How do I tell what gearbox is installed in my Mito? What Power and Torque increase could I expect from bluespark chip?

its 2011 5 speed 1.4tb 135 veloce

Any help would appreciated

Not sure about the gearbox details however I have my 135 mapped to around 165bhp a few thousand miles ago and the gearbox and clutch are both fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure about the gearbox details however I have my 135 mapped to around 165bhp a few thousand miles ago and the gearbox and clutch are both fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is 5 speed or 6 speed that you have? I heard they have different torque ratings.

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
If you google it you'll find that all the different types of box fitted to the MiTo have issues. The six speed M32 is the worst though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts