Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

My first venture into Alfa ownership has been bumpy...

Bought the car a couple of days ago, picked up today after frustrations with the dealer. Got 10 miles away and turned round...back to dealer with Power Steering Failure. Awaiting the work being done...

I have heard a lot from my father about how good this Alfa forum is and how useful you all are. Wondered if anyone out here owned my Mito 1.4 Veloce - before Harratts Volvo Wakefield.

If you could enlighten me as to any previous work done or known faults it will save me (and my wife who is the main driver) a lot of heartache.

She is ultimately quite upset about the start or Alfa ownership so far... I'm still happy...even with no PAS I had fun driving it!

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi all

My first venture into Alfa ownership has been bumpy...

Bought the car a couple of days ago, picked up today after frustrations with the dealer. Got 10 miles away and turned round...back to dealer with Power Steering Failure. Awaiting the work being done...

I have heard a lot from my father about how good this Alfa forum is and how useful you all are. Wondered if anyone out here owned my Mito 1.4 Veloce - before Harratts Volvo Wakefield.

If you could enlighten me as to any previous work done or known faults it will save me (and my wife who is the main driver) a lot of heartache.

She is ultimately quite upset about the start or Alfa ownership so far... I'm still happy...even with no PAS I had fun driving it!

Thanks in advance
regarding the PAS, i'm on my second mito and both (95, 155) have experienced it at some point. and ive read at least 3 others with same issue. personally i just turned key off an back on, fixed. its been a good few month since the last occurrence now

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

I had word from the garage yesterday - New steering column being fitted. Hopefully ready next week...until then I'm running up the mile on the salesmans Volvo v40 D2 :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts