Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discovered this afternoon that my car has been targeted by vandals, they kicked the front grille until they could be in a position to rip the badge off (with half of the front grille attached) I was upset but had to go straight to work. My husband ordered me a new grille but after work I discovered the bonnet is dented in two places, seems they've had to sit on it to kick it in and I'm gutted. How can I get a new bonnet? Can I get one pre painted or am I going to have to go down the insurance route?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Sorry can't help you but really feel for you. I would feel awful to. If you have a bump then you feel bad but at least it's your fault but this, pointless.

·
Registered
912 Posts
If the paintwork is okay you may get away with having a Paintless Dent Repair. Do a search for Dent Repair in your area. They really can work miracles for a fraction of what it would cost at a paint shop.

Good luck and keep remembering that there's a lot worse things that can happen! Hopefully to the little bar-stewards that attacked your car . . .

·
Registered
713 Posts
As previously stated if no cracks in paint then paintless dent removal will do the trick.

Did the alarm not go off when the scroates were up to no good?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts