Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonna get the missus a Mito as a 30th birthday present, but £10k is my absolute max.

What are the chance of getting a year old one for around that mark???

Am I mad??

G

·
Hi Guys

Thanks for the good pr guys we try and look after everyone as best we can. you are not mad deanogtv! we do have a 59 plate mito turismo in stock it has done around 3500 miles, it is black with tinted rear windows and red dahs and seats, its looks gorgeous! We have it up for sale for £10995 however we can sell the car to a forum member for £10600.

We could offer you a really attractive finance offer on the car, if you do need any help do not hesitate to contact me [email protected] or the number below.

Right I better get back to work as i dont want you all thinking i just mess around on the forum all day.

Kind regards

Jamie

·
Registered
45,402 Posts
With all due respect to the dealers you will pay less if you can find a Mito on sale privately, I reckon you could get one for your budget.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Hi Guys

Thanks for the good pr guys we try and look after everyone as best we can. you are not mad deanogtv! we do have a 59 plate mito turismo in stock it has done around 3500 miles, it is black with tinted rear windows and red dahs and seats, its looks gorgeous! We have it up for sale for £10995 however we can sell the car to a forum member for £10600.

We could offer you a really attractive finance offer on the car, if you do need any help do not hesitate to contact me [email protected] or the number below.

Right I better get back to work as i dont want you all thinking i just mess around on the forum all day.

Kind regards

Jamie
stop messing around on the forum and sort my babe out......you dealers are all the same:cheese::cheese:

G

·
Hi Guys

Your right ADF you will find you can pick up slightly cheaper vehicles privately, however you do not get the dealer service and assurances. Also dealers will pay good money for used Mitos at the moment as they are hard to get hold of so if any of you guys are looking at changing then get in contact and we can help.

Any of you guys buying privately remember to get a hpi report on a car before you go ahead with anything to check for insurance writes off finnance etc.

Kind Regards

Jamie
[email protected]

·
Registered
183 Posts
Always trust your dealer... not !!.My Wife bought a brand new Mini factory order.Never told it had been damaged in transit and only found out after three years when Chipsaway guy pointed out the repair(he was a trained paint sprayer) and was repairing some paint chips. When pointed out to garage they denied all knowledge with a smile. They are all crooks whatever the make

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Always trust your dealer... not !!.My Wife bought a brand new Mini factory order.Never told it had been damaged in transit and only found out after three years when Chipsaway guy pointed out the repair(he was a trained paint sprayer) and was repairing some paint chips. When pointed out to garage they denied all knowledge with a smile. They are all crooks whatever the make
Pretty negative post there indeed I must say robtt, and one I certainly CANNOT agree with at all. There will always be issues with Dealers, but to base such an opinion on one instance, is ridiculous IMHO, and to mention a new Mini in this thread is even more stupid, so I would advise other readers of your post to read and treat it with a smile too !!!!.........:)

·
Administrator
89,711 Posts

Yes it might have been damaged in transit but repaired before then being delivered to the dealer so they may not have known ;)

If they did know & repaired the car properly then they were not obliged to tell the customer anyway unless they asked. Cars are often damaged in transit & repaired before being sold on as new.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Indeed Roy, some balance and perspective always needs to be maintained... but there are countless stories of many things being hidden

For sure, it's wrong to automatically assume that all Dealers are like it... but it certainly does happen
Yes Janitor.......:)

I certainly agree, that Dealers can ( and DO ) make mistakes, and always will, but the comment was about a MINI......not a MiTo, and really had no relevance in this thread, if you see my point !!!!........:)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yes Janitor.......:)

I certainly agree, that Dealers can ( and DO ) make mistakes, and always will, but the comment was about a MINI......not a MiTo, and really had no relevance in this thread, if you see my point !!!!........:)
Getting caught up in Mini or Mito is/was not the point. Be more aware and open minded regarding Dealer promises/false promises was the point. And it was a fair point!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.