Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon All,

Currently feeling like the luckiest man on the plnet. Did a bit of ringing round dealers in the West Midlands & found a 120bhp Lusso with Leather interior, Blue & Me, Alfa Red, added 18" dealer fitted wheels (Mint). Took delivery two weeks later & didn't pay labour costs for the wheel fit & retained my original 16" alloys! Unbelevable! I have never flet like this before, am completely in Love.

However it gets even more amazing as the dealer Guest Alfa Romeo in Birmingham still have two Alfa 1.6jtdm veloce's ready to go, they are in yellow, but they still look immense. if you have any friends on the look out & put off by the waiting time, here is an opportunity.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thundercloud
If you have the original 16" alloys as well...well I would be fitting winter snow tyres on those rims for better handling in temperatures below 7oC and keep the 18" wheels for spring to Autumn time.

I've always wanted snow tyres for the cold weather handling benefits :)

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
The yellow 1.6 JTDM is what I wish I had gone for really - or blue. Going to have to put up with my black one though.
You sound almost disappointed! There are many people out there that would love to own a brand new car (and a brand new Alfa!) so don't feel too let down by not having a different colour! ;)

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
You sound almost disappointed! There are many people out there that would love to own a brand new car (and a brand new Alfa!) so don't feel too let down by not having a different colour! ;)
I would of thought, he could be dissapointed if he wishes, since he could not get what he prefered.

Alot of people would like a lot of things in life doesn't mean you should settle because others can't have it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts