Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
some dealers are getting show room models at the moment :)

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
That's going to Wilsons in Romford. :) It'll be in there this weekend I believe.

E

·
0 Posts
They will be in the dealers for a preview on 1st November. If I get a chance I might take a drive to my nearest dealer, wherever the hell that is these days.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
New Post Up With Pictures!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry to post no 4, it was on the A127 going away from Wilsons between Basildon heading towards Southend direction

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
My local dealer will by now have a black one in for promo purposes.

However it is a left hand drive one from the German market and cannot under any circumstances be driven. I don't even think it can be sat in and eventually has to go back to be sold over there.

Maybe all the dealers are getting similar cars?

I'll see it tomorrow when I take mine in for service. :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
thats what we have got too. it does look good in black but there due to arrive january :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
what a right hand drive?

·
Registered
631 Posts
what a right hand drive?
Come on you know better than that, you (dealers) have all been given a black LHD to make us poor Joe slobs drool and put orders on without having the chance to actually drive them, nice one ARUK :thumbs: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Spoke to Wilsons 5 mins ago to make appointment tomorrow re my new 159 and he said "good - you can have a good look at our MiTo which is arriving today".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts