Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I dont think you can...I believe there a factory fit option...

I would spend the money and go get some after market ones fitted...just dont cover them with chavvy bits...

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
You can get just the insides of the speakers changed....

I don't do the chavy sterotype crap that is associated with 19 year old male drivers...So i looked into getting the insides done only.

·
Registered
297 Posts
The only reasons not to go for the Bose option are not using the radio at all, or planning to replace the entire soundsystem anyway...

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
To the contrary, the basic speakers sounded very good when i heard them in my test drive. Only the radio ariel meant that the signal on the radio was poor, but I could overlook that. Although I only heard them at full volume for a few seconds, so I'm still not sure.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i totally agree they are crap.............i cant play my slipknot , metalliica or even prodigy very loud as they vibrate badly.....lookin into replacin in the near future...

·
Registered
153 Posts
I play loads of Metallica and basey stuff loud in mine and it's fine! (Standard speakers) I had to play with the EQ a bit as the standard setting is a bit poop but the speakers themselves on mine are fine :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i played around wit settings and hav got rid of a lot of the vibration...but now and again it sneaks thru....hav had them replaced once....oh well....wen i got a few quid i will replace but they are bearable at the mo....

play metallicas new cd all the time....:lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
yay love it.....also just got (and i know its not heavy metal) ...kasabians new one...am not likin it much tho...think its will be a grower..maybe...

oh and marilyn mansons new one...pretty good too

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
appaerently..accordin to my daughter mm was crap at download...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts