Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Great looking car, could do with a bigger engine !!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
bar the steering its a good review imo

thing is, if the steering really is bad?

this is a car for the public, not alfisti - imo (exc a GTA)

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
The steering has some force-feedback thing in it, to correct severe dynamic stability loss in some extreme situations (probably once per car life-time probably :rolleyes:).

They should just stick the rack from the 33 Permanent 4 in there! :thumbs:

Ralf S.

E

·
0 Posts
The steering feel (or lack thereof) is becoming a recurring issue in the reports. Wonder how accurate the reports are or if they're all derived from a single source.
I am assuming it uses the same system as the fiats, with electricly assisted steering. Before the GTA I had a 2003 Punto, and while it didn't have the same feel as hydraulic assistance it didn't put me off, and I wouldn't have a problem with it now.

·
Registered
37 Posts
In this review they are comparing it to Mini Cooper S, Clio Sport 197, Corsa VXR and the Fiesta ST. Have I missed something or are those the top of the range performance derivatives.... I thought this version of the MiTo is a small well equiped and slightly sporty. I would be a interesting to read a review when the GTA version is tested... For now vs the Cooper, Corsa SXi and Fiesta Ghia would be more appropriate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts