Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alfa have been a bit naughty in the MiTo brochure having photoshopped the delicious 17" Exclusive design (8C style) alloys to look more like a 18" or 19". (Also i'm sure that the brochure car is in Competizione Red which is not actually available on the car - again very naughty!):tut:

They look amazing but i'm afraid after seeing the brochure that this wheel in the 17" it is available in may not fulfill the image. Which leads me to my question::confused:

Does anybody know if any of the reputable Alfa replica wheel manufacturers are doing this Exclusive (8C style) alloy in an 18" for the 4 stud pattern MiTo?

Cheers. :)

·
Registered
467 Posts
I wouldn't know but the Competizione Red is available on the MiTo just not for the £395 cost like the rest (it is around the £1800 mark I believe)

·
Registered
702 Posts
Alfa have been a bit naughty in the MiTo brochure having photoshopped the delicious 17" Exclusive design (8C style) alloys to look more like a 18" or 19". (Also i'm sure that the brochure car is in Competizione Red which is not actually available on the car - again very naughty!):tut:

They look amazing but i'm afraid after seeing the brochure that this wheel in the 17" it is available in may not fulfill the image. Which leads me to my question::confused:

Does anybody know if any of the reputable Alfa replica wheel manufacturers are doing this Exclusive (8C style) alloy in an 18" for the 4 stud pattern MiTo?

Cheers. :)
Couldn’t agree more! The photos make the mito look awesome with those bigger 18/19" wheels and Competizione Red. I already replaced my 17" with the 18" in the accessories brochure (multi spoke) which I think look awesome! Would still have loved the option to have those 8c replica alloys available in 18" as I would have gone for those!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts