Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st off Mods if this is not permitted in here please feel free to delete

Due to a change in personal circumstance over in the ads section my Alfa Mito is up for sale it has to go by the end of the month and if it does not sell here its off to one of the places that buy cars. I will be very sad to see the car go I hve really enjoyed my 2.5 years of Alfa ownership and at sometime will be back in one! Alfa Romeo Classifieds - Auctions - Mito 155TB Veloce - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

There is also my lovely M1 HTO plate that was on the Mito for sale so anyone who would like something to make their Mito stand out go on treat yourself Alfa Romeo Classifieds - Auctions - Mito reg plate M1 HTO - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Sorry you're selling up buddy, but needs must er? I'm sure someone will bite your arm off at that price, and with that mileage you could easily ask more. It's a fab car with some gr8 mods. :thumbs:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Meeting with dismissive comments when I tried to spend £255 on private plate, so doubt £800+ would doable. Good luck with sale!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone recently bought a MiTo and after a nice reg plate for it? Got M1HTO still for sale an open to sensible offers as it needs to go

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
M1HTO still for sale and looks very nice on a MiTo, not the best picture but the only one I have that I did not save with the reg edited out :

·
Registered
962 Posts
Excuse me for sounding thick but it doesn't read Mito, as the word doesn't have a 1 or an H in it and re spacing number plates to read spurious names etc I beleive is not legal in th UK.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Indeed it does not exactly read MiTo but pretty much everyone who saw it on the car said "oh tats a nice reg for the car!" also you will notice I said I am open to offers as I need to get it sold probably at a loss

Cheers hugzee fr your comment :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts