Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aswell as the special offers we've currently got on a 159 TI and Giulietta Cloverleaf, we've just secured a deal with Alfa which enables us to offer a brand new Mito QV at a heavily discounted price.

It's a Tornado blue model with black frau leather and a couple of other options. :cool:

I can't publish discount levels or prices on here :tut:, so please get in touch if you'd like more info.

Call or email if you're interested, it's a good offer on a normally non-discountable car, and it's the latest model.

01743 445611
[email protected]

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it was a metallic white one with the Sabelt seats i might have rung up! :)
I have one of those sitting in my showroom, I can't do the same discount on that one though :(

If you're seriously looking for one give us a call, I might be able to do something...

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,410 Posts
I have one of those sitting in my showroom, I can't do the same discount on that one though :(

If you're seriously looking for one give us a call, I might be able to do something...
I had never considered one previously but we had an open night at our local dealership last night. One was on display and it is quite striking, especially with those seats and the paint :)

I am looking to change this year, into what I am undecided yet but the Mito QV might now be in the frame :)

Similar to the one you sat in last night? :p
Yes, quite similar :lol:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I had never considered one previously but we had an open night at our local dealership last night. One was on display and it is quite striking, especially with those seats and the paint :)

I am looking to change this year, into what I am undecided yet but the Mito QV might now be in the frame :)
I wish I could convince Lisa into having one (too small for her) - I really like these QV's having had he pleasure of using one for a week, and the older 155TB version just before that. An absolute hoot and they don't feel small inside.

Those Sabelt seats look great but it's a hellishly expensive option if you are considering a new one Gaz!

·
63,410 Posts
£2k option i think?

Expensive yes, but they look sooooo good and they are amazingly comfy. The only criticism i would have is that there is no height adjustment and for me, they sit a tiny bit too high. Small niggle you would think but when you are spending that much on a pair of chairs then i would want it to be bob on

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
£2k option i think?

Expensive yes, but they look sooooo good and they are amazingly comfy. The only criticism i would have is that there is no height adjustment and for me, they sit a tiny bit too high. Small niggle you would think but when you are spending that much on a pair of chairs then i would want it to be bob on
You'd have every right to expect it at that price. Some options prices bemuse me (especially sat nav :mad:) when you compare what you actually get and the original list price for the whole car - like these seats must be something like 10-15% of a Mito CL price AND they've saved the cost of the original seats!

·
63,410 Posts
I dont understand why people spec £500+ sat nav options when you can get a portable one for c£150 and it is just as good, if not better :confused: Resale values maybe?

The seats would need a long hard think before speccing, as nice as they are £2000 is a lot of money and the original seats are not exactly terrible in comparison

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
I dont understand why people spec £500+ sat nav options when you can get a portable one for c£150 and it is just as good, if not better :confused: Resale values maybe?
:cheese: £500? You've not checked the options' price list recently, have you Gaz? Not just Alfa, they are all at it. I think it is close to £2100 for a Golf's sat nav. :wow:

·
63,410 Posts
No, hence putting £500+ ;)

I dont get factory nav options. You can even buy an all in one after market head unit from halfords for less than £500 and that plays CDs, MP3, iPods, DVDs, Digi Radio, TV and Nav stuff!

To spend £2k on a nav unit only, you need certifying

·
Registered
24,536 Posts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts