Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I took a huge step and went for a mito qv as a first car. It's pretty amazing but nothing seems straightforward with these cars. I mean it's unreal to drive and looks crazy especially the 18 inch rims. I took it to the dealership to get the rims refurbished as they were scratched from previous owner. On getting it back from dealership the push boot on the boot wasn't working....I will be taking it back to get sorted but I don't want to not have my car at home. Today also my exterior windown seal which is a bit perished started scratching and causing my window to scrape along it and make the motor struggle to close the window. I want to replace the seals myself but I can't seem to find any online nor have I found any guide on how to do this. Anyone have any help? Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Changing the window seals on the doors is very very easy. You simply just pull them off... That's it.
how does that work, my windows squeal a bit, in wet weather not so much, but there is a sqeal on one side, they go up and down at the right speed, but do make a horrible noise. I tried lubricant but it only helped the passenger side.

·
Registered
542 Posts
how does that work, my windows squeal a bit, in wet weather not so much, but there is a sqeal on one side, they go up and down at the right speed, but do make a horrible noise. I tried lubricant but it only helped the passenger side.
Open the door and pull up on the end of the window seal. It's really not very difficult at all :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't for the life of me find where to buy them though. Some garage has said it would cost £70 plus materials. Thanks for the help by the way. But could anyone tell me where to find replacement ones?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts