Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Usual problem with the above ( fault code C1002 sensor fault ) on wife's Mito @ 31750 miles. Can get it refurbed @ ECU testing for a reasonable price but does anyone know how "official Alfa time " for a dealer to remove and replace as time = £££££.
Fault code C110B also showed up (although this may be a typo error on the report from the dealer) and might be C1103 or 8 - any ideas ??

Ta

·
Registered
636 Posts
Dunno about alfa, as they probably won't just remove the unit and give it to you, but I think most reports I've seen (indies) have suggested around 45 minutes each way?

I don't think it's a long job, just fiddly and a bit awkward.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bri_Y
Dealing with the local FIAT garage as my nearest Alfa dealer is 200mile/4 hour round trip and Alfa customer (dis) service ain't interested - no surprise there then !!!
Fiat thought around 1 1/2 hours so ties in with your times. Hope the problems been solved as I've also got a Giulietta QV.
:byebye:

·
Registered
636 Posts
Thanks Bri_Y
Dealing with the local FIAT garage as my nearest Alfa dealer is 200mile/4 hour round trip and Alfa customer (dis) service ain't interested - no surprise there then !!!
Fiat thought around 1 1/2 hours so ties in with your times. Hope the problems been solved as I've also got a Giulietta QV.
:byebye:
I don't think it ever affected the G. Only the Punto and MiTo. Fiat acknowledged it as an issue on the Punto (only after BBC Watchdog showed it) but never extended it to the MiTo, even though it's basically the same fault on almost the same column :/.

VOSA/DVSA said it's not considered a safety issue since you can still control the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts