Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And and a couple more. Forgot what model this is exactly but it is a 1.4 turbo producing 155BHP!!! :thumbs:

(1 pic won't upload as too big :( I am on laptop and don't have image software on here)

This is the MS Windows USB slot. You can plug all sorts into it - apparantly . .

Attachments

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
And and a couple more. Forgot what model this is exactly but it is a 1.4 turbo producing 155BHP!!! :thumbs:

(1 pic won't upload as too big :( I am on laptop and don't have image software on here)

This is the MS Windows USB slot. You can plug all sorts into it - apparantly . .
Is the round thing next to it the power point/plug?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aye that it is Kevin. Max output is 180 watts - well thats what it said on the cover for the output :)
Believe it or not those wheels are 17's even though though do look a little lost in the arches! Was talking to the guys at the garage and they were saying, and I agree, that some spoked wheels would look better. They were going to swap some from a 159 or a GT but as you can see if you look closely the MiTo are 4 stud :( So that means that most of the Alfa wheels on all the newer cars won't retro fit to the MiTo (and I just know that someone will be on in a min to tell me about offset differences and the such :) )
The other pic I still need to adjust and upload is a fuller picture of the centre console. I will see if I can do anything for image adjustment size on me laptop.
Oh and the pics could have been better - only had me N82 handy at the time :(

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't remember what the colour was. The Sales guys did say but I can't remember. Black something-or-other. But I will find out :)

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
Looks great in the black

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Aye that it is Kevin. Max output is 180 watts - well thats what it said on the cover for the output :)

Believe it or not those wheels are 17's even though though do look a little lost in the arches! Was talking to the guys at the garage and they were saying, and I agree, that some spoked wheels would look better. They were going to swap some from a 159 or a GT but as you can see if you look closely the MiTo are 4 stud :( So that means that most of the Alfa wheels on all the newer cars won't retro fit to the MiTo (and I just know that someone will be on in a min to tell me about offset differences and the such :) )
The other pic I still need to adjust and upload is a fuller picture of the centre console. I will see if I can do anything for image adjustment size on me laptop.
Oh and the pics could have been better - only had me N82 handy at the time :(
I quite like the wheels - at least they're easy to clean

Your pictures are very good :) :) :)

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn you Kevin - just got my text back from Ian. Yep its Etna Black and I do admit it is a fantastic colour - red in some lights, black in others, both with metallic flecks. It really is one of the best colours I have seen for a while!

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
I might pop in to have a look at that at the weekend. Thanks for posting the pictures BR. :thumbs:

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
What is this? :confused:
A toy....
If you put it into Dynamic mode the car drives like an Alfa Romeo...if you leave it in normal it drives like any other car ;)
Now how do you get the stupid thing to stay in dynamic mode.........

·
Registered
297 Posts
Don't count on it too much tbh, a friend of mine has this Blue&Me in his 159, and only a plain memory-stick with music on it works more or less. iPods DON'T work. Even with memory-sticks there are some funky things when you pull out a memory stick at certain moments. He explained it to me once what strange things he had to do (sometimes stopping the car completely) to get it working... He's not too happy with it. Also the USB slide-over cover feels extremely extremely cheap.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Also the USB slide-over cover feels extremely extremely cheap.
Have to admit I prefer the GP USB port in the glove box arrangement

·
Registered
945 Posts
Looks great, but they all seem to need bigger wheels?

·
Registered
41 Posts
This is something I am also struggling with. They look so much better on 18" wheels. Just remember the ride is OK with 18" ;). The only problem I have is that the only 18" I like are aftermarket. I think they did a real dirty number on us by showing an 18" version of the Sport alloy in the brochure when it isn't even available. Has anyone else noticed this, or is it just me?

david

1 - 20 of 35 Posts