Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Has anyone got a link for an online copy of the MiTo owners manual in English please?

[Edit: Not to worry, I found it - it just wouldn't open with Chrome, used IE instead]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mito user manual.

You can download pdf version of all of the MiTo owners manuals etc via this link.

documentation link

In fact it's good for all models of Alfa/Lancia/Fiat/Abarth
Ihave tried to open the documention link with Firefox, but it refers you to make some changes in internet explorer. I have looked at making the changes eLUM suggest but i must be on a later version of ie. Could anyone advise how to get these downloads to work.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Any chance this can be sticky'd as its very useful?

I know its laziness as it comes up as the top result on google but it would save me a few seconds

·
Registered
98 Posts
Technical manuals

Can somebody please share a link for the maintenance manuals/shop manuals (i.e. how to disassemble and replace components, how to conduct a regular service etc.)

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Can somebody please share a link for the maintenance manuals/shop manuals (i.e. how to disassemble and replace components, how to conduct a regular service etc.)
There isn't any manuals only elearn from Alfa workshops for which you require an Alfa password.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts