Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having driven her twice there was no sense in holding back my wishes: I've ordered my Mito last Thursday.

She's a 1.4 TB Sport (155 bph) in Biancospino with elegante alloys and natural leather interior.

Piccie:

http://www.cannacampo.nl/pics/MiTo2.jpg

:cool: :cool: :) :)

A

·
0 Posts
congrats joost... :thumbs:
cannot wait to order my mito.
still waiting on e.t.a for the australian market.

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Old man's colour...according to my 18 year old daughter :eek:
Probably because here in OZ you typically only see old men in white cars......

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Stori, what do them thar' youngsters know, really?:D I get a bit cheesed with them going the wrong route with things, and then coming to me saying," Gramps, can you fix this for me?" I do most times, and they are lovely really, but you have to keep them in their place a bit, Old Chap!:lol:

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Stori, what do them thar' youngsters know, really?:D I get a bit cheesed with them going the wrong route with things, and then coming to me saying," Gramps, can you fix this for me?" I do most times, and they are lovely really, but you have to keep them in their place a bit, Old Chap!:lol:
I threatened her with a white FIAT 500 or even worse a white Smart car :lol:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
That's the route to go, give them that they hate:):And some good old Victorian discipline, a whack with that laundry copper stick, back of the knees, 'You Defiant' child. :D I had to endure discipline of that nature, so why not this generation?:lol:

·
Registered
38 Posts
i have ordered mine too before a week, in white with the 18'' sport,premium pack and blu&me but i will have to wait for 2 months allmost .....:eek:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Old man's colour...according to my 18 year old daughter :eek:
Probably because here in OZ you typically only see old men in white cars......

Your daughter is probably mistaking cars for English old men at a Spanish beach :tut:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I threatened her with a white FIAT 500 or even worse a white Smart car :lol:

Is threatening an 18 year old girl with a brand new car ever a good idea? :confused:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have ordered mine too before a week, in white with the 18'' sport,premium pack and blu&me but i will have to wait for 2 months allmost .....:eek:
No Greek reservations on the production line?
Congrats anyway!

D

·
0 Posts
I like them, BUT... The arches look MASSIVE, like only 18's would look good? :confused:

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Is threatening an 18 year old girl with a brand new car ever a good idea? :confused:
She is rather picky as far as cars go.......
and she definitely does not want a Smart in even her favourite colour, let alone in white.....:lol:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im still on the fence , not sure about it , need to see 1 up close!:confused: are the lights to big?
No matter what pictures you see, get to see one up close and personal. You'll be wondering how it is impossible to capture a Mito's design on photo!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I like them, BUT... The arches look MASSIVE, like only 18's would look good? :confused:
18" will look good, but 17" will do the trick. If you want, there is lower suspension available.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ROFL...
I have seen beached whales in the Parks of London, no need to go to Spain :lol:
What park was that? Or where the whales looking a little white because they were some what deadish:) being in down town London

1 - 20 of 105 Posts