Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where you can get some nice aftermarket Floor mats that fit the Mito, just find the current ones I have are a little on the thin side and do not think that they will last the length of time!:confused:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah looked on there, they were some ok ones with alfa romeo stitched in, however dont think the fittings lined up from what they were saying on the description

·
Registered
165 Posts
Not sure about unofficial ones, but I know the official posh ones, that have 'Mito' embroidered into them and an Italian flag sewn into the seams, are about 70 quid!!

Some lucky people on here managed to get them thrown in for free...

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure about unofficial ones, but I know the official posh ones, that have 'Mito' embroidered into them and an Italian flag sewn into the seams, are about 70 quid!!

I was not so lucky!!

·
0 Posts
Mebee send a PM to Tess :D (assuming She doesn't see this thread) - tell Her I sent you :lol:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I think these Mito Mats must be the mats you are referring too! Quite Nice

·
Registered
43 Posts
just do what i do m8. Buy a cheap set of rubber mats, put them over ur good mats during the week 4 work and that then take them off at the weekend. Then u have nice fancy mats 2 show off when ur cruising. Yeehah1

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Erm I don't see how a small mito logo makes the £46 worth it..
Everyone know's it's a mito anyway, they don't need to be reminded when they look down at the floor mats (if they do)

·
Registered
136 Posts
£46 is not a bad price if they are superior to the standard ones, which (according to the Feb price list) are/were a £69 option on Turismo.

·
Registered
165 Posts
It's not too bad, I paid 30 quid for some second hand mats for my 156. Just depends if you can put up with the plain black ones which I have to say seem pretty good, at least they fit well! It's not much good if you don't live local to Northgate Alfa though, as I read on here they charge 25 pounds for delivery, which takes them up to the 70 quid recommended price. I know you can't take everything you read on here as gospel, but it wouldn't surprise me as I guess they send them out by a courier and mine cost about a tenner to come by Royal Mail.

·
Registered
841 Posts
We bought the Mito logo ones and got them for £36+VAT.
They are better quality than the standard mats, (Thicker carpet, leather bound edges, higher quality backings etc) but arent the last word on matt quality. I would think they should last quite a few years though and unlike the free ones in the veloce you actually get 4 of them.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Silly question but how do you take the mats out? I went to clean the interior yesterday and there stuck down by two circles. I Don’t want to yank it and break anything. Help? :lol:

Cheers,

P.s. Sorry not hijacking the thread, honest!

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
wee i think i got mine from the second one down...they are a perfect fit and really thick..the AR logo is embroidered on and they look fab...wouldnt pay £60 for the originals....they are quite thin and not as nice.

u pull the mats up firmly, i pulled by the disc and take the discs off to put on new mat....i couldnt get the back disc to fit back on...maybe im not strong enuf maybe the mats were way thicker anyway i just used te top disc pressed hard until it clicked into place on the floor and away we go...they look really luxurious and i would recommend them....hope that helps...:)

1 - 20 of 127 Posts