Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone going to the Mito launch at Desira Norwich.
I'll be there with Ducati so pop and say hi

·
Registered
685 Posts
I received an email from Desira the other week inviting me along but I can't make it unfortunately. Will definitely be going at some point for a test drive though, looked very nice at the british motor show.

Will need to do something to lure me away from the GTA though ....:)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Will be there if I can get a new tyre fitted tom. Picked up a nail yesterday so running around on the spacesaver :(

·
Registered
7,207 Posts
Hmmm..... I'll be picking my car up (hopefully) from AlfaShop tomorrow evening, so may waste a little time in Norwich and pop down for a look then.
See how I'm fixed :lol:

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whent to the launch last night. Still not sure about the Mito. I think I'd have it over a mini but the interior lets it down. I think I've seen pics of a high spec one with a carbon dash and leather seats that looked better. It also looks as if it site too high. But this will obviously give alfa something to play with when they decide on a hot version. Apart from the gaps over the wheels the outside looks good with a very shapley front end which I really like. Plus the one in the showroom was black with a red metal flake that will look awsome in the sunlight (if we ever get any again)
On a massive plus side for the evening my wife won a pedal Berera so our Grandson will be pleased. And the use of a spider for a weekend, so she's over the moon

·
Registered
268 Posts
Gibi, agree ab out the interior of the Mito, I'd want leather seats that were a bit more supportive. Hopefully a GTA would come with them. Otherwise like the look of it, some fine details and seems well built. If it drives well would have one over any other hatchback.

PS the Brera S looks good, did you have to park next to me and show up how dirty mine was ?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I was the first in the car park so I didn't see any other cars outside, I didnt want to go and look because I knew there was another 2.2s in black there. Takes the exclusiveness from it when another parks along side yours. I must admit our bike got a fair amount of interest on the night too, Unfortunatley it costs nearly as much as the Mito

·
Registered
268 Posts
Gibi, my apologies, it must have been the other Brera S parked next to mine. Breras are so rare didn't expect two identical Brera S even at an Alfa event. The bike also looked great, my son was particularly keen to have one. Shame he's only 16.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts