Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Often, when I use my indicator to merge or change lanes (as in not to make a full right or left turn), the indicator fails to reset itself and in order to get it to go off I have to go through a dance whereby I indicate left then rght then left and so on, several times until it resets itself to a neutral point. Has anyone else had a similar problem?

·
Registered
694 Posts
I turn mine off manually all the time and the only time it happens to me is when it auto resets just as I'm moving it. Obviously when I try to centre it again it has already centred so I nudge it the other way and the nudge function goes off.
If you're clicking it into place and it's signalling the wrong way when you click it back to the centre it sounds like whatever usually centres it must be weaker than it should be.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Often, when I use my indicator to merge or change lanes (as in not to make a full right or left turn), the indicator fails to reset itself and in order to get it to go off I have to go through a dance whereby I indicate left then rght then left and so on, several times until it resets itself to a neutral point. Has anyone else had a similar problem?
This is an issue / quirk that is charactistic of 'Fiat' cars where the indicators don't self cancel unless you 'go through' 90 degree.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts