·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
694 Posts
That works really rather well, though leaving the airbag cover and the lever to fold the seats black looks a bit naff.

Why the car hasn't had those darkened lights from the start is beyond me, it looks a million times better than the light ones. I saw a photo on Flickr the other day of a red (the 8C red, not Alfa Red or Giulietta Red) one parked behind a white one and actually mistook it for an 8C for a moment.

·
Registered
7,732 Posts
Can't see any problem with this. The MiTo is a very good Alfa Romeo, and in this spec looks really nice.

And any initiative to get Alfa Romeo and Maserati working together is a good thing. I am hoping the new alignment will be good news for Alfa Romeo in these uncertain times.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I also think this is a great idea!

The Mito colour with the Maserati influence looks awesome..

Do you think they would sell this model?

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
it could be a new collaboration between maserati and alfa, like Aston Martin's toyota IQ (i.e. the Cygnet) which is aston's city car for rich people to reduce the CO2 production of aston's vehicle range. Maybe maserati could make more modifications to the mito such as tuned engine/suspension and diamonds embedded into the steering wheel.... just kidding.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
how about swarovski crystal furry dice? after seeing the price of mitos recently only footballers and their wags could afford a massively specced up mito.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Best looking Mito I have seen - it looks so much better with lowered suspension and wheels that actualy fill the arches...

B

·
0 Posts
Love that colour (especially with the right coloured leather! :))

Such a shame that you can't order that blue, it's fab!

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
it is gorgeous, would love that spec

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Just read the actual press release. Something tells me it was written by marketeers who have little actual knowledge of cars...

The MiTo for Maserati will also stand out due to its exceptional sporting performance. It is fitted as standard with 18 inch alloy wheels, a rear spoiler, a sporty rear bumper and aluminium pedal unit.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Y'know, I like the MITO so much that I would (if I had it) part a lot of cash for a high-spec version of the car. I've got a Veloce, but I mean the whole shabang and the holy kabob. The more I look at those pics, the more I like it.

I remember when I first saw the MITO at the 2007 London Motor Show, they had the highest spec version there (with 15k paint-job) and it was beautiful.*

*It's a beautiful car no matter the spec, but it's one of those cars that looks attractive on a different scale when it's all 'poshed up'.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts