Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have just bought a pioneer double din touchscreen stereo and will need a fascia plate, what ones have you used and does the colour match well and how much did you pay?:)

cheers

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
hi, i've got the surround made by a company called connects2, the colour match is very good and i'm very fussy about this sort of thing, before i got mine i went to the car audio shop to see if the match was satisfactory, be warned though that this surround has the 'glossy' finish to it, as fitted to earlier mitos, on cars from 2011 onwards alfa seem to have (in my opinion) cheapened the finish, it now looks a feels like an old amstrad stereo from the 1980's :eek:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered the cheap one from ars24.com at 49 EURO, but they sent me the more expensive one at 79 EURO.
My mito is brand new and the fascia fitting has not impressed me so far. I will be covering it in black carbon-look foil so the sanding down is no big issue for me. If I recall correctly the colour match was OK to my eyes, I just never got around to liking that robot-like smiling face that the whole center fascia with original headunit reminded me about.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers guys I ended up ordering one from dynamic sound complete with cage for £37 overpriced as some cars are only about a fiver but oh well, came today and the colour match is perfect, ive got an 09 mito so it will be the old finish i didn't even know they changed it! next job is to fit the thing :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts