Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the standard CD/ radio on a Mito come with a slot to allow you to plug in an MP3 player?

It says this in the technical spec:

Car radio with audio
CD & MP3 reader

But I'm not sure if this means it does or that it can simply read CD's with MP3 files on it.

Also another question if you get the 'Blue and Me' option for the Mito does it give you the audio controls on the steering wheel, or if you wanted that would you have to pay extra on top?

Thanks

·
Registered
336 Posts
lusso trim and above gives the audio controls on the steering wheel. Not sure about if you get as standard with blue and me

M

·
0 Posts
Does the standard CD/ radio on a Mito come with a slot to allow you to plug in an MP3 player?

It says this in the technical spec:

Car radio with audio
CD & MP3 reader

But I'm not sure if this means it does or that it can simply read CD's with MP3 files on it.

Also another question if you get the 'Blue and Me' option for the Mito does it give you the audio controls on the steering wheel, or if you wanted that would you have to pay extra on top?

Thanks
The car's audio player does not come with an aux socket but does read CD's with MP3 files on it.

The steering wheel controls are listed as £102, with blue & me listed as £307. Its not possible to have B&M without the steering wheel controls, so you will have to pay for both.

This site lists an ipod connection kit, which may plug into the back of the cars audio player, as it did on my old GP. Haven't tried it though so i dont know how well it works.
Partsworld-UK Online

·
Registered
694 Posts
You can't have Blue&Me without the steering wheel controls as it relies on them for you to actually operate it.

If you order a Turismo you have to order the steering wheel controls and Blue&Me.
If you order a Lusso you get the steering wheel controls already so you only have to order Blue&Me itself.
If you order a Veloce you get both anyway and don't have to order either extras.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just priced it up, its actually worse than that.

You need to have the following:

Leather Steering Wheel and Knob = £153

Audio & Telephone Controls on Steering Wheel = £102
or
Remote Audio Controls on Steering Wheel = £102

Blue & Me = £307

Total = £562

·
Registered
694 Posts
The leather wheel, gear knob and steering wheel mounted controls are all one option for £250 (and are standard on a Lusso or Veloce).
On the May 2009 and January 2010 price lists they are anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts