Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, you know who you are. Fannying about at 70MPH in Lane 3 of the M25 on New Years Day, overtaking nothing but fresh air in Lane 2.

Stop it. I expect it of Micra drivers, but you are giving Alfa drivers a bad name.

Learn how to drive.

Thank you.

·
Registered
818 Posts
They shouldn't have been there of course, but in theory..if they were doing 70mph..you'd have no need to get past them if you "knew how to drive"....legally! :p

·
Registered
44,882 Posts
:muncher: :muncher: :muncher:

:lol:

Seriously, I find it difficult to understand drivers who insist on being in lane 3 no matter what the conditions or whether they are overtaking anyone. Read the highway code is usually what I shout at them :eek:

B

·
0 Posts
Oh dear - it is very irritating, and from a fellow Alfa pilot.

A Toyota Yaris driver was cruising at 40mph along a dual carrigeway (in the overtaking lane) during my fairly busy commute a few months ago. I decided to get in the inside (with several other drivers - I know that dosn't make undertaking OK (technically dangerous driving and can result in a custodial sentance according to the copper on Police Camera Action) but for my own safety I was better infront of this particular driver than behind them). However, I could see in my rear view mirror that one persistant driver remained behind the Yaris and was furiously flashing their lights. The Yaris driver was getting into a real fluster - switching on their headlights, turning the wipers on full speed etc in a display of "what does this guy want me to do"...

I have been behind drivers on a clear motorway and they have been switching lanes with nobody remotly near them. They must be thinking "Oooohh - THREE lanes - its nice to have a choice"............

Before some other wise-ass says it -if the Mito had been in the inside lane and you'd overtaken, you would have been speeding. :rolleyes: EDIT - Sorry too late. :)

M

·
0 Posts
Undertake, pull in front, slow down to 60 to slow 'them' up, then floor it :thumbs:

Yes, it's infantile, but it's also fun :lol:

V

·
0 Posts
I confess, I have been thusly infantile. But if they're doing it on purpose it will p*ss them off, and if they don't realise what they're doing wrong, it tells them.

...it also makes me feel better...

M

·
0 Posts
I confess, I have been thusly infantile. But if they're doing it on purpose it will p*ss them off, and if they don't realise what they're doing wrong, it tells them.

...it also makes me feel better...
Exactly :thumbs:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts