Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arrived home yesterday from a Glamourus 3 work Days in Reading to find Mito pack and options prices, shame Alfa is not as Efficient as GTLeigh .They also informed me a car would be in my local dealer (Frien Barnet) mid to late October so not long until i see car in the flesh .I think the standard 17" should be fine , Has anyone seen an example of the Mito in the Blue? Etna black would be my first choice i am worried about remarks concerneing chips and fade .Started seriously doing my sums now :)

ps A 147 was parked next to my 206 in the hotel car park in terms of style just no compraison.

A

·
0 Posts
wished i could answer your question.
problem being i'm stuck on the biggest island this planet has to offer. :lol:

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice thanks for the pictures .I have now seen images in red ,black white and yellow .Perhaps no one will opt for the blue .Like the seats not so sure about the dash!

·
Registered
11 Posts
The black is an unusual black it has a flicker of red running through it not like two tone but looks well and the interior colour suits with this tecture and like previous models the dash and clocks take a little gettin youse to..Give it time as for blue havnt seen one even in Italy

·
Registered
631 Posts
Very nice pics MOTOPOINT1, some of the best I've seen of the Mito. Does mean I will proably have to have cloth seats to get that red dash though, will look great with the dark grey paintwork.

The Viper you have in stock is really nice as well but I'm a sucker for america cars :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Think thats Nice check out www.sportandclassic.ie. A company on site with us and drool over theese I have to collect two more Mito's in Italy in the coming days but Blue aint available as yet I believe we are having an open Day to launch them in Ireland on the 7th of November Not available in Ireland untill Jan at the earliest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts